The Care Certificate Introduction.
An introduction to the Care Certificate and an opportunity to gain further support and information about how to complete the Care Certificate.
By the end of the session it is anticipated you will be able to:
• Explain the context of the Care Certificate
• Identify the 15 standards, learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the Care Certificate
• Use Skills for Care resources to complete the Care Certificate
• Have access to Care Certificate ‘workbook support’ sessions
• Locate further information to support continual professional development.